Nalini Aria Windproof & Rain Resistant Lightweight Cycling Rain Jacket
Both wind - and water-resistant, Nalini's Aria Jacket is easily taken on any bike ride, packed in a pocket ready to give protection on chilly descents or when the weather conditions turn towards showers and cooler temperatures.
An extra layer of weather protection is always worth having, even in summer when a sweat-inducing climb is followed by a fast wind-chill boosting descent. The Aria Jacket gives you the extra to stop wind-chill rapidly cooling you down and to fend off a mountain rain shower or cooler conditions as you gain altitude. Once you're back in the warmth of the valley roads then the lightweight fabric makes the Aria easy to roll up and stuff into a jersey pocket.
- Regular-cut guarantees a comfortable fit
- Continuous zipper (Nalini CAM Lock - zipper) underlaid with a wide windbreak stripe
- High collar
- Ventilation slot on the upper back for great breathability
- Waistband and arm consist of piping for a great fit
- The jacket can be folded very small and is lightweight (just 125g - Large!)
- It can be perfectly stored in the back pocket of a jersey or jacket
- Extended cut at the back to giver further wind protection
- Weight: 151g (approx.)
- Please be sure to check the sizing guide in the product images before purchasing.