CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Indoor Bicycle Trainer For Winter Training
The SuperMagneto Pro is built for tri-geeks, podium chasers and first time finishers alike with its unmatched versatility. Featuring four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain, it's easy to customise workouts for any goal no matter how modest or ambitious they may be. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, then look no further.
Four resistance settings for every rider type and ride type in one trainer.
- Easy setting: Warm up before you ride hard.
- Road setting: Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Interval setting: Step up to a more intense workout.
- Mountain setting: Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
- Power Tuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Easy adjustments for ride or rider type.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Single-leg levelling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing. Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm bikes.
- RRP £329.99